Aug. 8: 9 a.m. —
Residence Halls open to fall athletes.
Includes new and returning students.
Fall athletes include Men's/Women's Cross Country, Men's/Women's Soccer, and Football.
Aug. 15: 9 a.m. —
Residence Halls open to ALL residential students.
Volleyball and Spirit teams will move in Aug. 15.
Fall semester classes begin.
We encourage you to make every effort to complete the checklist below.
By completing all the steps you will be avoiding long lines on move-in day.
We look forward to having you join us this fall.
Welcome to USM!
The time for you to join the University of Saint Mary family is rapidly approaching. If you have not done so already, there are a few things we want to remind you of.
- Have your high school send your final official transcript.
- Final transcripts must have your graduation date and final GPA.
- If you have taken any college credit, be sure to have those transcripts sent to USM as well.
- If you have any incomplete transcripts or are currently enrolled in summer classes, be sure to arrange to have final official transcripts sent to USM.
- If you have any questions about missing transcripts, please contact our admissions office.
- You should have your fall class schedule.
- If you have not been contacted about registering for classes, please call the admissions office.
- Keep in mind you must deposit before we can officially enroll you in classes.
- If you are planning on living off campus, you must fill out the “housing waiver” form.
- If you are living on campus you must fill out the “housing application”.
- These forms are available in Student Life or can be filled out through eSpire.
- Be sure to complete your Master Promissory (MPN) Note and Entrance Counseling if you choose to take out student loans at studentloans.gov.
- Send an email to email@example.com to check the status of your financial aid.
- If you are an athlete or if you are living in the dorms, you must have medical forms filled out.
- Please visit www.stmary.edu/Student-Life/Student-Wellness.aspx for these forms.
- All student account balances MUST be satisfied prior to moving into the dorms.
- If you are a commuter student, payment is due prior to the first day of classes. - You may review your balance by logging on to eSpire.
Go to: My Account Info, select continue then click on the Accounts Receivable Balance to view your transactions.
- You may enroll in the 5-installment plan through the month of July.
- The 4-pay installment plan begins Aug. 15.
- Enroll in the payment plans on eSpire/My Account Info by following the this link and selecting Review Current Bill/Make a Payment, then click on the selected Payment Plan.
- While you are there you can set up your Parent Pin.