We encourage you to make every effort to complete the checklist below. We look forward to having you join us in January.
Welcome to USM!
The time for you to join the University of Saint Mary family is rapidly approaching. If you have not done so already, there are a few things we want to remind you of.
- If you have any incomplete transcripts or are currently enrolled in summer classes, be sure to arrange to have final official transcripts sent to USM.
- If you have any questions about missing transcripts, please contact our Admissions Office.
- You should have your class schedule.
- If you have not been contacted about registering for classes, please call the Admissions Office at 913-682-5151.
- Keep in mind you must make a $100 deposit ($200 for nursing programs) before we can officially enroll you in classes.
- If you are planning on living off campus, you must fill out the “housing waiver” form.
- If you are living on campus, you must fill out the “housing application.”
- These forms are available in Student Life or can be filled out through eSpire.
- Be sure to complete your Master Promissory (MPN) Note and Entrance Counseling if you choose to take out student loans at studentloans.gov.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to check the status of your financial aid.
- If you are an athlete and/or if you are living in the residence halls, you must have medical forms filled out.
- Please visit stmary.edu/Student-Life/Student-Wellness for these forms.
- All student account balances must be satisfied prior to moving into the dorms.
- If you are a commuter student, payment is due prior to the first day of classes. (You may review your balance by logging on to eSpire.)
Go to: My Account Info, select continue then click on the Accounts Receivable Balance to view your transactions.
- Enroll in the payment plans on eSpire/My Account Info by following this link and selecting Review Current Bill/Make a Payment. Then, click on the selected Payment Plan.
- While you are there, you can set up your Parent Pin.