Attend Transfer Tuesday!
Nov 4 & April 7
Transfer Tuesday is your one-stop solution for transferring to Saint Mary!
1. Event begins at 10:30 a.m. — But you can drop in, so long as you arrive before 2 p.m. Bring your official or unofficial college transcripts, plus an estimate of your taxes from last year (for Financial Aid estimates).
2. Submit an application on site
3. Get immediate transcript eval — feedback on how your courses will transfer to USM
4. Learn about our transfer scholarships of up to $9,000
5. Get your financial aid estimate (Remember: this is an estimate, and may change!)
6. Explore campus, and hear about our BIG renovation plans
Looking for new challenges and possibilities?
✔ Requirements: a minimum GPA of 2.0-2.5 on your prior college coursework (based on quality of courses taken).
✔ Find your interest: Explore our majors.
✔ Apply for admission.
✔ Send us your college transcripts for an admissions evaluation.
Transfer students are an important part of the USM community. We're confident you'll feel right at home at Saint Mary.
What makes USM unique?
Since 1923, Saint Mary has been a leader in liberal arts education. Today, USM is well known and routinely recognized for its dedication to academic excellence.
You'll thrive here. We offer transfer scholarships and departmental awards that can mean lower tuition and costs than you'd find at other private universities.
With an enhanced learning experience that focuses on critical thinking, ethics, and expert communication skills, USM offers specialized preparation that will ready you for graduate school or the workforce.
The Saint Mary Advantage
Small classes and individualized attention from expert instructors
Specialized coursework requirements that are designed to round out your education
Dedicated senior success programming will prepare you to be a successful Saint Mary graduate